Which market is famous in Delhi?
Which is best market in Delhi?
Which is the cheapest market in Delhi?
Which is the biggest market of Delhi?
If you want to solve the above riddles and want to know which is the Top 5 Delhi Famous Market 2022 then read this article completely from beginning to end so that everything will be clear to you.
Delhi is one of the biggest markets not only in India but also in Asia, where you can get all kinds of goods very easily and for less money and this is the beauty of Delhi and this is the reason why people come all over India.
And you are one of those who are fond of shopping a lot and want to know which is the best shopping place in Delhi where you can shop well,
Then in this article, you are going to get all this information. Along with this, you are also going to know that along with shopping, what the things that the place is famous for, Read this article completely from beginning to last so that you can know everything.
Top 5 Delhi Famous Market 2022
1. Dilli Haat
Dilli Haat is considered to be one of the famous markets of Delhi, where the customs of the village have been shown more and this thing attracts people a lot, apart from the food here, people also come here for entertainment.
If you are looking for the famous market of Delhi, where you can get full enjoyment of entertainment and traveling along with food, then this place can prove to be very good and effective for you, complete address and information to reach here. We have given below, which will prove to be very effective to get you here, so do check the section below once.
- Location: Opposite INA Market, South Delhi.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10.30 a.m. to 10 p.m., including national holidays.
- What to Buy: Indian handicrafts and artifacts.
If you are one of those who bargain more while shopping, then this Best market in Delhi is made for you, where apart from India, international products can also be easily obtained and here you can also shop in wholesale, In which you can get a very good discount.
If you did not know about this Best Market in Delhi yet, then below we have given complete information to reach here, it will prove to be very good for you.
- Location: Paharganj Main Bazaar, opposite the New Delhi Railway Station.
- Opening Hours: Daily until around 9 p.m.
- What to Buy: Clothes, bags, shoes, jewelry, books, music, textiles, handicrafts, hookah pipes, incense.
3. Chandni Chowk
Chandni Chowk, which is considered to be one of the oldest markets in Delhi, is more than 100 years old and shopping here is no less than an adventure.
Chandni Chowk has been transformed into many parts from the point of view of you to shopping. You can do all kinds of shopping here very easily, if you talk about wedding shopping or you have a big shop, then its wholesale shopping or if you are more fond of food then you can enjoy the delicious food here.
And even if you are fond of reading and buying books, then this place can prove to be very good and effective for you.
So far if you did not know about this place yet then we have given its address below, you can follow it out to reach here, and here can be roamed very easily.
- Location: Old Delhi.
- Opening Hours: Daily except for Sundays.
- What to Buy: Fabrics, jewelry, spices, and electronic goods.
4. Sarojini Nagar
If you are fond of clothes, then you must have heard the name of Sarojini Nagar once, it is the cheapest clothing market in Delhi, where you can buy branded clothes for much less money.
Most of the reputable brands that have been rejected stocks from export, either because of surplus quantity or small manufacturing defects
You get to see the clothes of big clothing brands here, which you can easily buy for less money. Every Tuesday you will get new stock here so you can get to roam there to have branded clothes at the cheapest price.
We have given the complete address and information of Best Cloth Market 2022 in Delhi, so if you want to visit Sarojini Nagar then this information is going to prove to be even more effective.
- Location: South Delhi, near Safdarjung Airport.
- Opening Hours: Daily except for Mondays.
- What to Buy: Designer clothes, Indian clothes, fashion accessories, shoes.
5. Khan Market
Khan Market is one of the famous markets of Delhi, which was founded in 1951, this market is of U shape, if you are fond of bargaining then this market can disappoint you but if you are very fond of reading books then this the market can prove to be very good for you.
You will find good trailers here who can stretch clothes in a well and stylish manner. This delhi famous market also popular for Ayurvedic food, medicine, and skincare check out Biotique and Khadi.
If you are seeking trendy cafes and lounges then this delhi famous market will not disappoint you at all.
If till now you did not know about this famous market in Delhi and you want to go here, then we have given information below, through which you can easily reach here.
- Location: New Delhi, not far from India Gate.
- Opening Hours: Daily except Sundays.
- What to Buy: Books, music, branded and tailored clothes, Ayurvedic food and cosmetics, and home furnishings.
- Best Cloth Market In Delhi,
- Wholesale Market In Delhi,
- Wholesale Market In Delhi For Ladies Clothes,
- Best Place To Buy Clothes In Delhi,
- Cheapest Market In Delhi,
- Wholesale Cloth Market In Delhi,
- Delhi Market Online Shopping,