Best Hill Stations Near Delhi 2023: Due to being mostly busy with ourselves, unable to give time to our family and even to ourselves and this is the reason that nowadays our life is very much full of stress. Taking short breaks increases the power to do work and also removes stress.
If you live in Delhi or you live around Delhi, then you will definitely know about the Best Hill Stations Near Delhi and if you do not know then this article will help you to know Best Hill Stations Near Delhi 2023 where you can enjoy a lot and also able to make good memories.
Most people do not know about the Best Hill Stations Near Delhi 2023 and that is why they are never able to go there, but through this article, you will get to know which Top 10 Best Hill Stations Near Delhi 2023 you must be either you can go with your family and if you want, you can go to hang out with your girlfriend or your partner, it will be effective for you in every way.
Top 10 Hill Stations Near Delhi 2023
If you live in Delhi and have been bored wandering from place to place in Delhi and want to go out of Delhi somewhere then this Hill Stations Near Delhi 2023 can be a very good option for you, where you can freshen up your mind And can roam well there and make lots of memories too, so let’s see which Hill Stations Near Delhi Within 100 Kms 200 Kms 300 Kms are going to prove to be very much for you if you are planning to go somewhere.
Shimla is a very beautiful hill station as well as an adventure place where you can go and make lots of memories. The atmosphere of Shimla is made by seeing and the trees and plants here will mesmerize you very much. By the way, it can be seen here in many things, but some of it is as follows Christ Church, Wax Museums in the town, heritage temples and alluring lakes which are most popular in Shimla.
Thinking of travelling from Hill Stations Near Delhi In Himachal Shimla, then it is about 3:30 100 km journey. Which you can complete by Bus, train flights etc. We have given the address to reach here below, if you want to go here, then you must follow this once.
How to reach Shimla To Delhi in 2023
- Distance from Delhi — 360 Km
- Time required to reach— 7 hours
- Best known for — Christ Church, Wax Museums in the town, heritage temples and alluring lakes.
It is one of the very beautiful hill stations which is about 300 km away from Delhi. Nainital is known as 2 days best trip to Delhi Nainital and also one of the top places to visit near Delhi in 2023. This place is famous for many things like Naina Devi Temple, Naina Peak, Nainital Lake, Bhimtal and Sattal Mall, Raj Bhavan, High Altitude Zoo, etc.
Here you can do a lot of adventure activities that will give you lots of good memories if you are coming here with your family, then your children and you will be able to enjoy here and this is the reason why the country is here Not only from abroad People come to hang out.
If you live in Delhi, you want to roam here, then we have told you the full address here, following you can easily come by bus, train or even on your own.
How to Reach Nainital to Delhi 2023
- Nearest Airport: Rudrapur – Pantnagar Airport (68 Kms)
- Nearest Train Station: Kathgodam (24 Kms)
- Nearest Bus Station: Nainital Bus Station (0 Kms)
3. Bhimtal (Near Nainital)
We are adding another unique and Best Hill Stations Near Delhi 2023 to our list. It is not far from Nainital. If you are going to Nainital, then you can also come here. The distance is about 18 to 20 kilometres so you can come here easily. The natural beauty and the weather here make everyone yours and make you fall in love with it, if you come here once, you will stay here and you will definitely want that you are here through the beauty of this place
If you live in Delhi around your Delhi, you can easily reach there, which is a distance of about 318 kilometres, which you can complete in 6 to 7 hours, you can also come here from your vehicle by bus train here We have given the complete actress information below and can follow.
How to reach Bhimtal to Delhi 2023
- Distance from Delhi — 318 Km
- Time required to reach— 6 hours 22 minutes
- Best known for— Bhimtal Lake, Bhimtal Island, Temples and Shrines standing here for ages.
4. Sattal, Uttarakhand
As we know that Uttarakhand is the place of the mountain was once reached, and it does not feel like coming from there. Sattal is a place which comes under Uttarakhand known as very beautiful and worthy of you, and the line of trees and ending lines of pine attract everyone.
If you live around Delhi or Delhi and are thinking of becoming part of a beautiful and Unexplored Hill Stations Near Delhi, then all Sattal, Uttarakhand can prove to be very effective for you. There are many places here where you can roam and make your memories here. There are some popular places here that can hypnotize you a lot like Butterfly Museum and the peaceful Methodist Ashram, The seven lakes, Subhash Dhara,
To get here from Delhi, you have to travel for about 6 hours, which is 313 kilometres far from Delhi. We have given the full address to come here as below, you can easily come by following.
How to reach Sattal to Delhi in 2023
- Distance from Delhi — 313 Km
- Time required to reach— 6 hours
- Best known for — The seven lakes, Subhash Dhara, Butterfly Museum and the peaceful Methodist Ashram.
If someone talks about a hill station and does not talk about this Mussoorie, it cannot happen, this place is has been created by a British officer, Which is very popular in today’s time, and people want to come and come here from not only the country but also from abroad. Most of the people think of visiting here during the summer season and the most important reason for this is that the people here like the mountain waterfalls very much and that is why come to visit mostly in summers.
If you are around Delhi in Delhi and want to come here, then you can reach here easily, for this you may take 2 hours, here you can come on the train or even by your car.
How to reach Delhi to Mussoorie 2023
- Best Time to Visit Mussoorie: April-June and October-November
- The distance of the Hill Station from Delhi: is 279 km (Nearest hill station from Delhi)
If you like to see more natural beauty and like trees and plants, then this Hill Stations Near Delhi 2023 is going to be very much liked by you. There are a lot of popular places which you must explore you have decided to go to Naukuchiatal like Naukuchiatal Lake, Hanuman Mandir, Jangalia Gaon and many more. There are a lot of things to do in Naukuchiatal such as Reposing under pines, light hiking, boating, and fishing which will definitely make your day memorable.
If you really decided to visit Best Hill Stations Near Delhi 2023 Hill Stations then Naukuchiatal can be the best option for them. In order to reach Naukuchiatal then you can reach by train, bus or may your own vehicle namely a car, bike etc. Below we have given some of the details which will definitely help you to explore Naukuchiatal.
How to reach Delhi to Naukuchiatal 2023
- How to Reach Naukuchiatal from Delhi: You can take a train from Delhi to Kathgodam and then complete the rest of the journey by bus or taxi.
- Popular Places to See in Naukuchiatal: Jangalia Gaon, Naukuchiatal Lake, Hanuman Mandir
- Things to Do in Naukuchiatal: Reposing under pines, light hiking, boating, fishing
- Best Time to Visit Naukuchiatal: October-June
- Distance of the Hill Station from Delhi: 306 km
Another great Hill Stations Near Delhi Within 300 Km which we are going to discuss today and will join this list because it is very popular and equipped with natural beauty where you like all kinds of natural splendour, whether it is the plant or height, the aroma of the flower will fascinate you very much.
If you are very fond of taking photographs and go do you see beautiful natural scenes in front of your camera, then this place can prove to be more effective for you, where you can take a good photo.
Below we have provided details that you really love a lot if you are planning to visit Naukuchiatal from Delhi also we have covered the Best Time to Visit Ranikhet which will surely help you a lot.
How to Reach Ranikhet To delhi 2023
- Things to Do in Ranikhet: temple tour, admiring scenic vista, Golfing, boating, fishing, light hiking
- How to Reach Ranikhet from Delhi: Several buses and taxis ply to Ranikhet from Kathgodam, which is connected to Delhi by taxis, buses and trains.
- Popular Places to Visit in Ranikhet: Rani Jheel, Ranikhet Golf Course, Ashiyana Park, Mankameshwar Temple, Haidakhan Baba Temple, Binsar Mahadev Temple, Bhalu Dam, Tarikhet, Upat Kalika Temple
- Best Time to Visit Ranikhet: October-June
- Distance of the Hill Station from Delhi: 338 km
This place is at a distance of 60 km from Nainital, so if you have come to visit Nainital or around it then you must definitely visit the place here as it can prove to be very effective for you because this place is a beautiful gift of nature.
This place is most famous for spending holidays here, people come from everywhere and make good memories if you also think that you can play holiday somewhere with your family or your friend, then this place is much better for you.
From the beauty of here, you can guess from the fact that not only from the country but also from abroad, tourists come to visit and enjoy.
If you are also one of those who are thinking of coming to Hill Stations Near Delhi Within 300 Kms 2023, then we have given some information here, you should definitely read it once because it can prove to be very effective for you if you are coming to visit Delhi to Almora. We have provided everything about how and in which place is good to go, you must definitely see the information we have given below.
How to reach Almora to Delhi 2023
- Popular Places to See in Almora: Nanda Devi Temple, Chitai Temple, Kainchi Temple, Jakhan Devi Mandir, Kasar Devi Temple, Jageshwar Temple, Karbala Graveyard Stone of Swami Vivekananda
- Things to Do in Almora: acting locally made bal mithai, Admiring views of mountains, light hiking,
- How to Reach Almora from Delhi: You can take trains to Kathgodam and then cover the rest of the journey by bus or taxi from Kathgodam as well as Haldwani.
- Best Time to Visit Almora: October-June
- The distance of the Hill Station from Delhi: 346 km
If you are looking Best Hill Stations Near Delhi Within 300 Kms then Auli can be the best option for them this place is one of the popular places where usually a lot of tourist visit and explore a lot of places here.
If you are more fond of walking and want to visit a place where you can take your family and family and make your memories, then this place can prove to be very effective for you, which is about 3:30 from Delhi. It is 100 km away from where you can reach it easily by bus train or even by your car.
If you live anywhere around Delhi or Delhi and are thinking of visiting Auli, then we have given you a lot of information below, you must do it once because it will prove to be very effective for you.
How to reach Auli to Delhi 2023
- How to Reach Auli from Delhi: Trains and buses are available from Delhi to Haridwar, from where you travel the rest of the road. You can take a bus or taxi to Auli or to Joshimath city, from where a cable car connects you to your final destination.
- Best Time to Visit Auli: October-June
- Popular Places to See in Auli in 2023: Artificial lake
- Things to Do in Auli in 2023: Reposing on grasslands, trekking, nature exploration, gondola ride, seeing snow-covered mountains
- Distance of the Hill Station from Delhi: 364 km
Another Best Hill Stations to visit in summer within 500 KM from Delhi, where you can easily go with your family or with your friends and roam, it is not far from Shimla, so if you are thinking of visiting Shimla then You must also come here once because this place is very nice and magnificent and the natural beauty here is very good which likes everyone, it is the oldest hill station. it is counts as among the coldest hill stations near Delhi in summer which you definitely liked a lot.
If you are thinking to visit the Hill Stations near Delhi within 500 KM, then we have done a lot of information about it below, which you must read once because it can prove to be more effective for you if you come here to visit Unexplored Hill Stations Near Delhi 2023 If you are thinking of this, then you must read the information once for Hill Stations Near Delhi In Himachal 2023
How to reach Delhi to Narkanda 2023
- Popular Places to See in Narkanda: Mahamaya Temple in Kacheri, Hatu Peak, Stokes Farm,
- Things to Do in Narkanda: rafting, mountain biking, Relaxing on grasslands, paragliding,
- How to Reach Narkanda from Delhi: Buses and taxis are readily available from Shimla for Narkanda, considering its high tourist significance.
- Best Time to Visit Narkanda: October-June
- Distance of the Hill Station from Delhi: 420 km
we are hoping furnished information on Best Hill Stations Near Delhi would be helpful for you. with it, you may able to find hill stations near Delhi and visit them at their convenience. Do follow our blog to grab more informative blogs like this.
- Hill Stations Near Delhi Within 100 Kms,
- Hill Stations Near Delhi Within 300 Kms,
- Places To Visit Near Delhi 2023
- Hill Stations Near Delhi Within 200 Kms,
- Unexplored Hill Stations Near Delhi,
- Hill Stations Near Delhi By Train 2023
- Temperature Of Hill Stations Near Delhi 2023
- Hill Stations Near Delhi In Himachal,