The ISKCON Temple Delhi, also known as the Radha Parthasarathi Temple, is a Hindu temple located in the East of Kailash district of New Delhi, India. It is one of the largest ISKCON temples in the world and is a popular tourist destination.
The nearest metro station to the ISKCON Temple Delhi is the Nehru Place metro station on the Violet Line. The temple is about a 10-minute walk from the metro station. You can also take a bus or taxi to the temple.
Directions to reach the ISKCON Temple Delhi from the Nehru Place metro station:
- Exit the metro station from Gate No. 2.
- Walk straight for about 500 meters until you reach the Nehru Place Flyover.
- Cross the flyover and turn right.
- Walk for about 100 meters and you will see the ISKCON Temple on your left.
The ISKCON Temple Delhi is open from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM every day. There is no entry fee for the temple.
Here are some tips for visiting the ISKCON Temple Delhi:
- Wear modest clothing that covers your shoulders and knees.
- Remove your shoes before entering the temple.
- Be respectful of the religious customs and practices of the temple.
- Take some time to learn about the history and significance of the temple.
- Enjoy the beautiful architecture and atmosphere of the temple.
I hope this blog post has been helpful. If you have any questions about visiting the ISKCON Temple Delhi, please feel free to leave a comment below.