ION Digital Zone Sarita Vihar is one of the largest and most well-equipped examination centers in Delhi. It is located in the Sarita Vihar district of Delhi, near the Mohan Estate metro station. The center is spread over 20,000 square feet and has a capacity of accommodating up to 10,000 candidates at a time.
ION Digital Zone Sarita Vihar is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, including:
- Air-conditioned examination halls
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- CCTV cameras for security
- Refreshment counters
- First aid facilities
- Accessible toilets
The center is used by a number of organizations for conducting competitive examinations, including:
- HDFC Bank
How To Reach ION Digital Zone Sarita Vihar
ION Digital Zone Sarita Vihar is located at Mathura Road, A 27, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, near Sarita Vihar metro station, near metro pillar number 292-293, New Delhi 110044.
Here are the directions to reach ION Digital Zone Sarita Vihar from different parts of Delhi:
- By Metro: The nearest metro station to ION Digital Zone Sarita Vihar is Sarita Vihar metro station on the Violet Line. Exit from gate number 2 and walk straight towards pillar number 292. You will see the ION Digital Zone building on your left.
- By Bus: There are several buses that stop near ION Digital Zone Sarita Vihar. The nearest bus stop is the Sarita Vihar bus stop. You can take any bus that goes to Mohan Estate or Noida City Center.
- By Car: If you are driving to ION Digital Zone Sarita Vihar, you can take the Mathura Road. The center is located about 2 kilometers from the Delhi-Noida border. There is a dedicated parking lot for cars at the center.
If you have an examination scheduled at ION Digital Zone Sarita Vihar, here are some tips for getting there and making the most of your time at the center:
- Arrive at the center at least 30 minutes before your examination to allow enough time to check in and find your examination hall.
- Bring your admit card and a valid ID proof with you.
- Dress comfortably and appropriately for the examination.
- Bring a bottle of water and snacks to keep you hydrated and energized during the examination.
- Listen carefully to the instructions given by the invigilator.
- Do not cheat or plagiarize.
- If you have any questions, ask the invigilator for help.
- After the examination, collect your admit card and leave the center.
I hope this blog post has been helpful. If you have any questions about ION Digital Zone Sarita Vihar, please feel free to leave a comment below.